- Clean and green Australian Hatchery & Grow out Technology for low carbon foot print with high quality products.
- Our existing hatchery technology can accommodate cold and warm water sea cucumber species.
- Utilization of genetically improved stocks through our selective breeding programs for faster growth, disease resistance and better-quality products
- State of the Art technology with rigorous biosecurity for disease-free hatchery and nursery culture system.
- Investors, farmers, natural resource managers and consumers can immensely benefit from increased production, profitability and environmental sustainability with our clean technology.
Analysis, Planning and Strategies
- Sea cucumber Aquaculture Project Planning and Design
- Feasibility Analysis and Site Evaluation
- Product Specification and Materials Information
- Product Evaluation and Acquisition
- Marketing studies and assistance with product marketing strategies
Design, Production and Management
- Hatchery, Nursery and Grow out Design and Management
- Development and Construction Supervision
- Hatchery and Nursery Operation Management
- Intensive Production Techniques
- Personnel selection and Staff training
- Project Start-up and Production Technology Transfer
- Aquaculture facility management and evaluation
- Processing facility design and management
- Comprehensive health management plans
- Thorough analysis based on Decades of experience in Sea Cucumber Aquaculture.
- Reduce costs through Efficiency ensuring sustainability and profitability for the customer.
- State-of-the-art Design and Management for Safe economically feasible product.